Shape the future of urban sports
World Urban Sport
& Business Summit
The Urban Sports Summit is back from 17 to 19 May 2023 in Montpellier, France
May 17-19, 2023
May 25-27, 2022
November 1, 2019
May 29-30, 2019
Hurricane connects decision makers in sport business to learn and share into the scope of urban sports.
Conferences, Experiences and Activities empowered innovation in urban sport.
Get to know with the world of urban sports. Register your interest now.
Shape the future of the Urban Sports. Share the vision now.
Stimulate the discussions. Be part of the community now.
Get innovative insights. Get all the info now.
- Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI)
- World Skate
- International Gymnastics Federation (FIG)
- World Dance Sport Federation (WDSF)
- International Federation of Sport Climbing (IFSC)
- International Waterski & Wakeboard Federation (IWWF)
- International Basketball Federation (FIBA)
- Fédération Française de Cyclisme (FFC)
- Fédération Française de Roller et Skateboard (FFRS)
- Fédération Française de Danse (FFD)
- Fédération Française de Gymnastique (FFGYM)
- Chinese Cycling Association (CCA)
- Sport England
- USA BMX
- Japan BMX Freestyle
- Federazione Ciclistica Italiana (FCI)
- Japan Urban Sports Support Committee (JUSC)
- Comité National Olympique et Sportif Français
Inspire the change with urban sportsHervé ANDRE-BENOÎTHurricane CEO & FISE Founder
Create relevant content targeted millennialsThierry BORRACoca-Cola Former Director of Olympic Games Management
Help cities and regions around the world to identify new ways of inspiring communities by mixing modern sports with modern digital communicationIain EDMONDSONIAEH & Legacy Delivery Ltd Director
Passion for the sport is good, open-minded passion for the job is betterAlex SanchezFIBA 3x3 Managing Director
Urban sports are for me a school of life, it teaches at the same time humility and excellence, while bringing a high sense of communityJerome MeyerHead of Olympic Coordination